I have been developing this bag for almost 6 months now. Honestly though, I have been designing and tweaking bags for about 6 years now. I have always considered myself a bag addict!
I remember going into the mall with my wife and walking into a purse store. I would take a peak at how these high end companies made and designed their bags. In those early years (6-7 years ago) I taught myself from reverse engineering any sewn item I could tear apart.
Fast forward to today, I think all those moments of being made fun of by my wife at the mall purse store have paid of. Enter "The Major" everyday carry zippered bag. This bag has been designed to fit some of the most common every day carry items. Gear like rite in the rain notebooks, moleskine notebooks, field notes, benchmade knives, karaskustoms pens, fixed blades, and all sorts of other items.
I made these bags out of the BEST quality materials made here in the USA. I also only make these in small batches so I can keep an eye on overall quality.
Here is a list of features
- Super tough 1000D Nylon Cordura with durable water resistant coating
- The best zippers in the world, #10YKK coil zippers
- 550 Paracord Zipper pull
- 1" milspec nylon type 3 webbing reinforcement and pull loop
- 1" milspec nylon binding on interior and exterior
- Super tough and durable decommissioned polyester fire hose exterior
Watch this short video if you want to see it in action!